n/a

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
n/a

n/a

+2
Vic Galen
Massive
6 posters

Crappy New Year

Massive
    Massive

Crappy New Year Empty Crappy New Year

Post  Massive Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:46 am

Hope all you maggots are havin a very Crappy New Year.
    Vic Galen
    Vic Galen

Crappy New Year Empty Re: Crappy New Year

Post  Vic Galen Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:21 pm

Well for someone of my social status, how could I not have an excellent New Year? I spent my time on my 40 foot luxury yacht sailing the Swan River, whilst sipping on my favourite bottle of Pinot Noir, not what you scum call goon. After my exotic meal of assorted seafood I lounged back and watched the sunset over horizon and took in a rather average fireworks display if I do say so myself. It was nowhere near as good as the fireworks I witnessed in Paris last New Year!

One can only assume all of you filth out there got yourselves well and truly intoxicated and made absolute fools of yourselves. It goes without saying really, doesn't it? Tsk tsk, what a disgrace you all are.
    The Wraith
    The Wraith

Post  The Wraith Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:54 am

yeah.... I got a little messy, but you'd expect that, wouldn't you Vic....
    Green_Hector
    Green_Hector

Post  Green_Hector Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:41 pm

Vic Galen wrote:Well for someone of my social status, how could I not have an excellent New Year? I spent my time on my 40 foot luxury yacht sailing the Swan River, whilst sipping on my favourite bottle of Pinot Noir, not what you scum call goon. After my exotic meal of assorted seafood I lounged back and watched the sunset over horizon and took in a rather average fireworks display if I do say so myself. It was nowhere near as good as the fireworks I witnessed in Paris last New Year!

One can only assume all of you filth out there got yourselves well and truly intoxicated and made absolute fools of yourselves. It goes without saying really, doesn't it? Tsk tsk, what a disgrace you all are.

You sure about that, I could of sworn I saw you curled up in a little ball outside of your apartment, crying because no one invited you to join them for new years.

You must love it how people of mediocre social status talk themself up to make themself seem superior, tut tut, lying isn't good, and lying makes you a bad boy, and if you're bad, jolly old Saint Nick won't give you any presents this year.
    Vic Galen
    Vic Galen

Post  Vic Galen Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:04 pm

I'm afraid you are misinformed and misguided you wretched little thing. It was actually your sister outside my apartment crying because I wouldn't let her join me, as she was not even close to compatible with someone of my class!

Even Jolly Old Saint Nick can't compare.......
    ferylsheryl
    ferylsheryl

Post  ferylsheryl Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Just want to say. It was not crappy but a great New Year for me. As for you who think you are better than the ordinary hard working people that support you guys. Get off your soap box. He He He. We support everyone maybe not equally, as some deserve the support more than others. If you think you are better than the people; support you we will not. So enjoy the new year and hopefully all the good guys will beat you bad boys down to show you a lesson in humility and honour. Laughing bounce cheers
    Green_Hector
    Green_Hector

Post  Green_Hector Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Crappy New Year Ss_preview_eg_rev_phoenix_004
    You see Vic there is a very fatal flaw in your logic, I can one vouch for where my sister was at New Years, but what you also don't comprehend is that how can you be down in your own private Yatch in the swan river. Yet you were also at your apartment not letting my sister into your party. So umm explain how you were at two places at once?

Thus proving that your story is a false. I rest my case
    The Wraith
    The Wraith

Post  The Wraith Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:29 am

what do you people know of honour...
    David

Post  David Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:41 am

Green Hector, you Sir, are a King amongst men.

The prosecution rests.
    Vic Galen
    Vic Galen

Post  Vic Galen Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Every upper class member of the community has a body double. It lessens the risk of assassination. As a matter of fact I have numerous body doubles out there. I mean, who wouldn't want to bump me off, I'm worth millions!!!

Of course, you idiots wouldn't know that. It would a crime against society to have more than one of you wandering the streets anyway.

Pillocks..........
    Green_Hector
    Green_Hector

Post  Green_Hector Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:36 pm

Oh come on that's just ridiculous, you get beaten so you use a lame excuse as a double, sheesh. Next thing you know you'll be saying "I'm so fast I can be in 2 places at once". Face it Mr. Upperclass, you got beaten, like you do everytime you enter a ring.
    The Wraith
    The Wraith

Post  The Wraith Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:27 pm

oh sick burn.... maybe Vic is really The Flash... and he could be in two place's at once or there not body double's but actually robots.... that's right, Robots.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:02 pm