n/a

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
n/a

n/a

+2
Green_Hector
I H8 the Waith
6 posters

Signature moves, and hope for the Waith

I H8 the Waith
    I H8 the Waith

Signature moves, and hope for the Waith Empty Signature moves, and hope for the Waith

Post  I H8 the Waith Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:19 pm

K, the second show was awesome and my curiosity about each wrestler's signature move was spiked by none other than the waith. So there i am, watching viper mop the floor with waithy, so, nothing unexpected. Suddenly, the waith comes out with some spinny elbow slam death move from hell wich is hands down the most productive thing he's ever done in his life (side note: don't get me wrong, there's still no hope for him). But what's more, he did it twice in the night, so i'm gonna go ahead and names this: "The wacky Waith's bitchy bash spinny smash" So my question is, what other original, shazzam-dizzly moves do the other wrestlers have?

Peace out, cos H8 is in.
    Green_Hector
    Green_Hector

Signature moves, and hope for the Waith Empty Re: Signature moves, and hope for the Waith

Post  Green_Hector Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:53 pm

What kind of names are those, I vote it should be called one of the following.
    -Shoryuken Elbow Drop!
    -Okkusenman!
    -Air Man ga Taosenai

Any work and it's so much cooler then yours.
    I H8 the Waith
    I H8 the Waith

Signature moves, and hope for the Waith Empty Re: Signature moves, and hope for the Waith

Post  I H8 the Waith Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:28 pm

OK, how about...no. I came up with it first so we stick with mine. Your suggestions suck, for reasons that i will address one at a time.

1. Shoryuken Elbow Drop! - Lacking in originality. I'm pretty sure 'shoryuken' translates to 'dragon punch'. Hmmm, dragon punch elbow drop. Do you have any idea how short a mans forearm would have to be for him to punch and elbow someone at the same time?. Exactly

2. Okkusenman! - Right, picture this: wrestlers in the ring, audience going nuts, screaming out "GIVE HIM THE CHAIR!" "Wraith's a wanker!" "Who likes short shorts" "okku...ok..ku...okkusenma...ma...man...OKKUSENMAN!" it just doesn't work for the audience, k?

3. Air Man ga Taosenai - wtf? r u on crack? stop making up words. I rest my case

So there we have it, unless anyone else wants to put forward some fake words, like shoopadoob, or flibbityupska, then we'll gonna stick with 'wacky Waiths bitchy bash spinny smash"

And in case ur not convinced that i have rights to naming this move... dibs. There u go, i just called dibs, u didnt. Dibs, see i did it again? Dibs.
    O.Z Rowe

Post  O.Z Rowe Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:23 pm

there is a specific name he calls it as he has been using it for years, i'm sure he will post it up soon
    KILLAH
    KILLAH

Post  KILLAH Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:45 pm

My uncle used to ride a Shoryuken... afro king lol!
    Green_Hector
    Green_Hector

Post  Green_Hector Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:17 pm

Mr. I H8 the Waith, for someone who's to stupid to realise who the best wrestler is you sure think logically about things.
    Kennedy
    Kennedy

Post  Kennedy Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:17 pm

You hate the Wraith, and so you're coming up with move names for him?

I don't see why this guy is so hated.
    David

Post  David Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:11 am

So, there's this really bad joke involving Ken and Ryu...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:19 pm