n/a

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
n/a

n/a

+9
Ozzie Gal
The Wraith
ScarredVendetta
David
Special K
Heritor
StInG268
Massive
TelakenetiX
13 posters

Everything other than wrestling!!

TelakenetiX
    TelakenetiX

Everything other than wrestling!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything other than wrestling!!

Post  TelakenetiX Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:10 pm

EVERYONE!!

There are a limited amount of SHWA t-shirts available.
    They have been made and I have various sizes (sm, med, lge, xl, xxl) and a few singlets(xl, xxl).

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ORDER IN ASAP to avoid missing out.

T-shirts will be $35 or 2 for $60.

Whatever shirts are left after 7pm Saturday will be sold at the show.

Let me know.

Amanda
    Bel Biv Devoe

Everything other than wrestling!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything other than wrestling!!

Post  Bel Biv Devoe Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Bel Biv Devoe wrote:
    TelakenetiX wrote:Speaking of which...

I am opening my experience up to those who would like some counsel on character development, intro music, costume, performance assesment etc

I have had 5years experience in performance wrestling and 3 years in stage and co-ordination.
    I know what fans want in a character and have learnt valuable lessons over time.

I'm not saying I know better, but I can offer a helpful ear to those who wish to go the extra mile but arent sure how to go about it and to accentuate what you already have.
    No negativity, only constructive critism and positive reinforcement.

Private and confidential, just send me a PM!

Where did you get this experience?

Why'd you snub my post Tele!
    TelakenetiX
    TelakenetiX

Post  TelakenetiX Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:57 am

I have a certificate in Business Management and Marketing.
    I have a certificate in Events co-ordination and Management.
    I have extensive knowledge in client and consumer research and marketing.
    I ran I successful suburban wrasslin promotion for 4 years.
    I helped create and open Showcase Space at Central TAFE.
    I am an exhibiting artist and an avid visual consumer.
    And like I said... I'm not saying I know better... just have a concentrated opinion Smile

I didnt snub it... I didnt see it
    Bel Biv Devoe

Post  Bel Biv Devoe Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:00 am

TelakenetiX wrote:I have a certificate in Business Management and Marketing.
    I have a certificate in Events co-ordination and Management.
    I have extensive knowledge in client and consumer research and marketing.
    I ran I successful suburban wrasslin promotion for 4 years.
    I helped create and open Showcase Space at Central TAFE.
    I am an exhibiting artist and an avid visual consumer.
    And like I said... I'm not saying I know better... just have a concentrated opinion Smile

I didnt snub it... I didnt see it

"successful suburban wrasslin promotion for 4 years"

Look I'm dissing or anything it's just a big call saying you're happy to help people with their shit but hey everyone needs help with something if they didn't they would be in the WWE.

What state did you run it in? Cause it either has to be EPW or AAW(which I wouldn't call successful but it has ran for multiple years)

Why are you still not running this successful suburban wrasslin promotion?

Enough of my Background and credentials check

What advice would you give to the above feds(EPW and AAW)?

What wrestlers in your opinion are the standouts and the basketcases from the above feds?
    TelakenetiX
    TelakenetiX

Post  TelakenetiX Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Answers for you.
    Which Im not sure why you care so much, but here.

1) Exactly. Which is why I'm helping.

2)WA. I am also a manager at SHWA. My original performers include Jarrad Slate, Paragon, The Wraith, Pain, Sapphire, a few people that are now in EPW (which i will not name because I dont want to drag them into a petty forum squabble).

3) Because I gave birth.

4) Invite outsiders that dont go to every show to feel a part of the atmosphere instead of feeling outcast by the regulars. Dont tolerate online banter from anyone, as this causes unneccessary drama (especially people who have just become a part of the fed). Utilize your demographic, do some research on your target market and involve the community.

5) The original Explosive Coastal boys (EPW) are not shit talkers. It is all the newbies that think they are better than everyone else that cause dramas. But EPW started somewhere and so I like Mikey, Davis, Richter and Bobby. At AAW I liked Jet, Shark and Seb (who went to EPW). At SHWA I like Slate, Viper and The Wraith.

Basketcases? The shit starters. And they know who they are.

I hope that answers your questions.
    Lets leave this from the public forum and private message me if you need anything else answered. OR.. meet me at Breaking Ground. Ask around for me.
    Bel Biv Devoe

Post  Bel Biv Devoe Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Thanks for answering my questions

Hey I'm not squabbling with you, I'm just asking you questions about things you have posted so I apologise if it has come across as me squabbling with you.

I'm all for new Feds and people living out their dreams, thats what life is about.
    David

Post  David Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:46 am

I trust you about as far as I can throw you, and believe me, I can't throw.
    Bel Biv Devoe

Post  Bel Biv Devoe Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:19 pm

David wrote:I trust you about as far as I can throw you, and believe me, I can't throw.

Me an tela have buried the proverbial hatchet, so keep your stink'n nose out of it.

I think it's more of the case that you throw like a girl!
    David

Post  David Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Well, I can throw, not so much like a girl, but like my arm is made from custard.. Like a... Custard.. Arm..
    TelakenetiX
    TelakenetiX

Post  TelakenetiX Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:10 am

and how about yout custard horn!!??
    David

Post  David Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:40 am

They taste great.

Fan of doughnuts, just quietly.

Yes, doughnuts.
    TelakenetiX
    TelakenetiX

Post  TelakenetiX Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:14 pm

the wraith has a doughnut for ya! just ask him!!
    TelakenetiX
    TelakenetiX

Post  TelakenetiX Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:16 pm

By the way guys, we have a wall of shame fame up at the training center. Check out SHWA guys origins and feel free to add your own!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:31 am