n/a

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
n/a

n/a

4 posters

An Update of the Condition of Sean Ravage (OOC Post)

Sean Ravage
    Sean Ravage

An Update of the Condition of Sean Ravage (OOC Post) Empty An Update of the Condition of Sean Ravage (OOC Post)

Post  Sean Ravage Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Hey everyone,

This post is out of character, im just speaking as myself.

Firstly, just to let the fans, fellow roster and close friends. I am getting better after my most recent incident on saturday night at Midyear Mayhem. I do apologize for the shock and scare I may have cause with the most part of the the numbers in attendance that night as well as outside the business.

I have since seen my neurologist and he has informed me that it was ONLY my medication levels being lower than they needed to be, that caused me to have the seziure which then lead me to fall out of the ring and almost break my neck.

There has been no damage done to my neck at all, I am at about 90% at the moment and my neurologist has also informed me that the wrestling has NOT I repeat HAS NOT harmed me or put my health at risk, allowing me to resume training at my discetion when I feel healthy enough.

So for now I am taking a little rest to regroup, but You will see Sean Ravage Return in time for the evens in July.

I would like to thank everyone who has supported me and been ringing me to send their wishes and I will be back......I promise it.

Yours Evily

Sean Ravage
    TezHimself
    TezHimself

An Update of the Condition of Sean Ravage (OOC Post) Empty Re: An Update of the Condition of Sean Ravage (OOC Post)

Post  TezHimself Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:43 am

Good to hear you're alright Sean.
    MeanJean
    MeanJean

An Update of the Condition of Sean Ravage (OOC Post) Empty Re: An Update of the Condition of Sean Ravage (OOC Post)

Post  MeanJean Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Good to hear Sean, hope you'll be back in the ring soon Very Happy
    MC

Post  MC Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Awesome to have you back man!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:41 pm