n/a

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
n/a

n/a

+6
MeanJean
Massive
The Wraith
David
BlayzerD
Admin
10 posters

SHWA Presents: Reckless Abandon, September 19th

Admin
    Admin

SHWA Presents: Reckless Abandon, September 19th Empty SHWA Presents: Reckless Abandon, September 19th

Post  Admin Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:47 pm

SHWA Presents: Reckless Abandon, September 19th RA09
    Matches Announced:

Percy T. vs The Wraith
    Tapu vs Heritor
    Jake Paragon vs Sean Ravage

SHWA Championship Qualifying Matches
    NC Viper vs Mike Massive
    Corey vs Jarrad Slate

When: September 19th, doors open 7:00PM, show starts 7:30PM.
    Where: Wellington Room, Morley Rec Center, Corner of Wellington St and Mangani St, Morley.
    Price: $15 adult, $10 kids.
    Bookings: Call 0418697478, or email booker@shwa.net.au. Ringside tickets are no extra price, but pre-booked attendees get priority!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BlayzerD
    BlayzerD

SHWA Presents: Reckless Abandon, September 19th Empty Re: SHWA Presents: Reckless Abandon, September 19th

Post  BlayzerD Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 am

cant wait too see Paragon wipe the mat with that Jeric Matthews' face.

so is it in a seperate area of the centre? or the centre itself
    David

SHWA Presents: Reckless Abandon, September 19th Empty Re: SHWA Presents: Reckless Abandon, September 19th

Post  David Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:11 am

What've I told you about having shows when I'm not in the country?
    The Wraith
    The Wraith

Post  The Wraith Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:00 pm

better yet David why don't you stop leaving the country when there are shows on....
    Massive
    Massive

Post  Massive Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:34 pm

After what you and your boyfriends did to me last weekend Wraith, you better be watchin each others backs. If i get my hands on you at Reckless Abandon I am gonna wipe the ring with your face!!!
    MeanJean
    MeanJean

Post  MeanJean Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Can't wait for this show! Going to be so great! WHO-HOO!!!
    David

Post  David Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:22 pm

The Wraith wrote:better yet David why don't you stop leaving the country when there are shows on....

Sometimes I like to visit other countries to experience a Wraith free environment. It's refreshing and rewarding.
    TezHimself
    TezHimself

Post  TezHimself Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:31 pm

David, are you going to the next SHWA Training Course? Just so we could all enjoy a David vs. Wraith in ring feud later down the track, cause you two are entertaining just on here. LOL.
    BlayzerD
    BlayzerD

Post  BlayzerD Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:23 pm

so what are some of the matches we'll see?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:52 pm

Matches have been updated.
    TezHimself
    TezHimself

Post  TezHimself Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Who I think will win in bold

Percy T. vs The Wraith
    Tapu vs Heritor
    Jake Paragon vs Sean Ravage

SHWA Championship Qualifying Matches
    NC Viper vs Mike Massive
    Corey vs Jarrad Slate
    MC

Post  MC Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:10 pm

i agree with tez
    MeanJean
    MeanJean

Post  MeanJean Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:42 am

Yeah I think Tez has gotten this one spot on.
    Heritor
    Heritor

Post  Heritor Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:44 pm

Why thank you all for having such faith in my ability to take out a fat sack of maori crap.
    TezHimself
    TezHimself

Post  TezHimself Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:36 pm

Well, Heritor we were correct about the result tho Razz Oh well 3 out of 5, damn Muscle Militia screwing up my tips.

On to the SHWA Championship Tournament, we saw Jarrad Slate and Mike Massive go through to the Semi Finals, it will be interesting to see who's in the other 2 quarter final matchups. I'm looking forward to seeing the belt.
    Sean Ravage
    Sean Ravage

Post  Sean Ravage Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:28 am

You see Heritor, it's because your brotherhood is more of a sisterhood than anything.......The truth hurts.
    Heritor
    Heritor

Post  Heritor Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:37 am

Sean Ravage wrote:You see Heritor, it's because your brotherhood is more of a sisterhood than anything.......The truth hurts.

You're just jealous that I'm the Light-Heavyweight Champion of NHPW, and the closest you'll ever come to a title is "The Worlds' Biggest Loser".
    Sean Ravage
    Sean Ravage

Post  Sean Ravage Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:18 am

Me?.......Jealous of you?.......a person who "thinks" he knows true darkness?

You are a poser for those who truly suffer at the hands of fate......

and as for you being the light heavyweight Champion?.......good for you except I am not a "Light heavyweight" so I already Outclass you just by beimnh heavier, let alone the fact that if you are as good as you seem to think (though you're not) to face me, I would kick your arse from one end of the ring to the other.......

But we do agree on one thing.....I am not even close to have the title of "World's Biggest Loser".......But it's because your "sisterhood" already has it......

Last edited by Sean Ravage on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Heritor
    Heritor

Post  Heritor Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:55 am

Sean Ravage wrote:Me?.......Jealous of you?.......a person who "thinks" he knows true darkness?

You are a poser for those who truly suffer at the hands of fate......

and as for you being the light heavyweight Champion?.......good for you except I am not a "Light heavyweight" so I already Outclass you just by weight let alone the fact that if you are as good as you seem to think (though you're not) to face me, I would kick your arse from one end of the ring to the other.......

But we do agree on one thing.....I am not even close to have the title of "World's Biggest Loser".......But it's because your "sisterhood" is already has it......

That's your mistake. I don't suffer at the hands of fate, I revel in the darkness I have wrought.

Ah, my misguided friend, weight is no great thing to be proud of. Plus, you forget that, as part of Apocalypse, I have at my disposal a pair of brothers, one a hangman, a silent, malevolent executioner, a known widowmaker, the other a mysterious, ominous figure, a 7 foot tall monster, the largest active wrestler in Australia. You don't stand a chance against me, and you don't stand a chance against either of them.

The show just gone, I kicked Tapu's face almost clear off of his skull. I drilled that block of concrete that passes for his head into the ring at terminal velocity. It's not my fault that maoris are nearly unstoppable, in fact nobody in SHWA have been able to take Tapu or Mana out, so I consider the fact I was able to knock him down quite the feat of strength.

Go home, emo kid. Keep painting your face, and cutting your wrists, and crying your tears, and lamenting your fate. Meanwhile, I'll be moving on to bigger and better things. And yes, you're bigger, but you're not better.
    Sean Ravage
    Sean Ravage

Post  Sean Ravage Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Heritor wrote:
    That's your mistake. I don't suffer at the hands of fate, I revel in the darkness I have wrought.

Ah, my misguided friend, weight is no great thing to be proud of. Plus, you forget that, as part of Apocalypse, I have at my disposal a pair of brothers, one a hangman, a silent, malevolent executioner, a known widowmaker, the other a mysterious, ominous figure, a 7 foot tall monster, the largest active wrestler in Australia. You don't stand a chance against me, and you don't stand a chance against either of them.

The show just gone, I kicked Tapu's face almost clear off of his skull. I drilled that block of concrete that passes for his head into the ring at terminal velocity. It's not my fault that maoris are nearly unstoppable, in fact nobody in SHWA have been able to take Tapu or Mana out, so I consider the fact I was able to knock him down quite the feat of strength.

Go home, emo kid. Keep painting your face, and cutting your wrists, and crying your tears, and lamenting your fate. Meanwhile, I'll be moving on to bigger and better things. And yes, you're bigger, but you're not better.

Sleep Sleep Sleep ........oh wait sorry you kinda made me doze off a little bit. The last time I checked, you only tried to beat your opponents by talking them to death about your "Brotherhood" and how "unstoppable" you are to everyone on the roster and DESTINY this and DESTINY that.....The only thing your destined for is to get your face planted to the mat as I make you Fall From Grace......

So I tell ya what, why dont you put your money where your mouth is........If your brotherhood is "all so powerful?".....How about you and One of your cronies against me and another far superior athelete than you of my choosing at a later date......what do you say?.......you name the time and place.......
    MC

Post  MC Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:56 pm

do it
    Heritor
    Heritor

Post  Heritor Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:03 pm

I'm sorry, I thought I heard something....
    Oh wait, it was the sound of your 0 wins. That's right, 0 wins. I've had wins against Jake Paragon, Mike Massive, Kid Impact, Percy T, My erstwhile teammate "Widowmaker" Mange, and Team KSK.
    That's right, I've beaten the man that has beaten you TWICE, Jake Paragon.
    I've beaten Mike Massive, the winner of the main event at Reckless Abandon.
    I've beaten Percy T, the geek who I honestly will admit is almost as good as me.
    I've faced down "The Polynesian Warrior" Mana, taken on "The Maori Monster" Tapu, and you think you are in the same league as me?
    Are you a champion? No.
    Are you a winner? No.
    Are you a contender? No.
    Are you a threat? No.
    Am I going to bother wasting any more time on you? No.

Come back and challenge me again, when you've done as much as I have, faced as many people as I have, and won at least as many matches as I have. Until then, you're nothing but a waste of my time.
    TezHimself
    TezHimself

Post  TezHimself Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Ravage & MC vs. Heritor & The New Guy. I keed, i keed.
    MC

Post  MC Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:02 pm

im in!
    Sean Ravage
    Sean Ravage

Post  Sean Ravage Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Heritor wrote:I'm sorry, I thought I heard something....
    Oh wait, it was the sound of your 0 wins. That's right, 0 wins. I've had wins against Jake Paragon, Mike Massive, Kid Impact, Percy T, My erstwhile teammate "Widowmaker" Mange, and Team KSK.
    That's right, I've beaten the man that has beaten you TWICE, Jake Paragon.
    I've beaten Mike Massive, the winner of the main event at Reckless Abandon.
    I've beaten Percy T, the geek who I honestly will admit is almost as good as me.
    I've faced down "The Polynesian Warrior" Mana, taken on "The Maori Monster" Tapu, and you think you are in the same league as me?
    Are you a champion? No.
    Are you a winner? No.
    Are you a contender? No.
    Are you a threat? No.
    Am I going to bother wasting any more time on you? No.

Come back and challenge me again, when you've done as much as I have, faced as many people as I have, and won at least as many matches as I have. Until then, you're nothing but a waste of my time.

Ok.....your obviously not well educated considering I HAVE defeated my good friend/tag team partner Jake Paragon and I made him Tap out, it was the same event you erupted as "Heritor" at the old academy.

And I have won a match, unlike you I have also defeated, with Paragon at my side, The Brothers of Construction and then have only lost twice to Paragon.

So congratulations on making youself look more stupid than you are.

And for someone who has been around nowhere near as long as you.....My record kinda makes yours look weak, coz you had something like two or three straight defeats in South Australia and have also lost to Pain, Massive, Wraith and the list goes on........

So It's not that I am a waste of time, it's simple the fact that your scared......without your sisterhood....your nothing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:59 am