n/a

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
n/a

n/a

+6
MeanJean
Massive
The Wraith
David
BlayzerD
Admin
10 posters

SHWA Presents: Reckless Abandon, September 19th

Heritor
    Heritor

SHWA Presents: Reckless Abandon, September 19th - Page 2 Empty Re: SHWA Presents: Reckless Abandon, September 19th

Post  Heritor Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Congratulations on winning.... a training match.
    Congratulations on winning.... a tag match.
    I've lost to a lot of people, it's true.
    I've also beaten the two "biggest" faces in SHWA, at the same time (and I mean biggest in a literal sense).
    That was in my first ever SHWA match.
    So yes, I've lost to many, many other people out there. I've won the matches that mattered: My title match, my first ever match, my first Survivor Series match.
    I've taken on people that you would never dare to: Jarrad Slate, The Wraith, Pain, Tapu, Mana, Mange, Massive, NC Viper.
    I say again, come back when you have some experience. Also, get some new boots, because I think you're getting a little too bit for the ones you've currently got.

Oh, and even putting aside the fact that you keep referring to a 'sisterhood' makes me doubt your own current..... orientation shall we say? Each of those matches, I won without Apocalypse at my side.
    Sean Ravage
    Sean Ravage

SHWA Presents: Reckless Abandon, September 19th - Page 2 Empty Re: SHWA Presents: Reckless Abandon, September 19th

Post  Sean Ravage Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:44 am

Heritor wrote:Congratulations on winning.... a training match.
    Congratulations on winning.... a tag match.
    I've lost to a lot of people, it's true.
    I've also beaten the two "biggest" faces in SHWA, at the same time (and I mean biggest in a literal sense).
    That was in my first ever SHWA match.
    So yes, I've lost to many, many other people out there. I've won the matches that mattered: My title match, my first ever match, my first Survivor Series match.
    I've taken on people that you would never dare to: Jarrad Slate, The Wraith, Pain, Tapu, Mana, Mange, Massive, NC Viper.
    I say again, come back when you have some experience. Also, get some new boots, because I think you're getting a little too bit for the ones you've currently got.

Oh, and even putting aside the fact that you keep referring to a 'sisterhood' makes me doubt your own current..... orientation shall we say? Each of those matches, I won without Apocalypse at my side.

We'll see Heritor......I will show you that you underestimate the TRUE darkness in Sean Ravage.......and when I do.......I will have had my vengeance......If you ever grow a set to answer a challenege, you will suffer the Fall From Grace.....

And just to clarify, I WOULD take on any of those names you mentioned. Any of those guys, despite the fact that I have huge respect for Mike Massive, Viper, Mana and Tapu (who to my delight defeated you), who want to take me on.....I ain't scared
    Heritor
    Heritor

Post  Heritor Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:02 pm

I don't underestimate any darkness in you.
    You have to have darkness for me to estimate at all, first.

No, wait, I'll correct that. I've underestimated you, because over your career, you've teamed with Jake Paragon, and yet you seemed hell-bent on hurting him last show. Attacking a former team-mate? Betrayal? It seems you might have some darkness in you, albeit weak and unfed. Who knows, maybe one day you might be able to pull out enough brutality to survive a match against me after all?

You'll have your vengeance once I recognize you've got true darkness in you?
    Ok, ok already, you have darkness in you, far be it for me to hold someone back from achieving 'vengeance'.

You'll take any one of them on? Go on then, and have fun. I've got other things to do.

You know what? I really can't be bothered with arguing on the internet. I have no need to prove myself against someone like you.
    BlayzerD
    BlayzerD

Post  BlayzerD Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:20 pm

If thats the case Heritor why then do you keep replying to his comments? And just cause you can get thrown around like a ragdoll does not make you a more dominant or better wrestler then Sean if anything it makes you laughable and entertaining cause it is funny watching an egomaniac get tossed around Very Happy
    Heritor
    Heritor

Post  Heritor Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:37 pm

BlayzerD wrote:If thats the case Heritor why then do you keep replying to his comments? And just cause you can get thrown around like a ragdoll does not make you a more dominant or better wrestler then Sean if anything it makes you laughable and entertaining cause it is funny watching an egomaniac get tossed around Very Happy

Why, BlayzerD, it's because I was bored, and it was amusing.
    Y'know, I'll agree there, just because I get thrown around like a ragdoll means nothing.
    The fact that I'm a champion, that means something.
    Being a champion means that you are the top of the class, the best at what you do. That's why I know Jarrad Slate will win the title at the next show, because all he's facing is Mike Massive. He's beaten him before, and he will do so again (unless there's a semi-finals or something? Who knows)
    That's why Mana beat the ECW Original Steve Corino, Cannonball Kris Taylor, and Blake Mitchell at Hardcore Resurrection. As much as I loathe the man (or is it beast?) I have to give him kudos for that.
    That's why I am superior.

See, everyone goes around saying that I do nothing for anyone, and yet here you are, a fan, proclaiming that I entertain people! Admittedly it's just a side-effect of my awe-inspiring presence, but that's ok.
    MeanJean
    MeanJean

Post  MeanJean Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:08 am

Yes Good luck to Mike and Jarred. I'm sure they'll give a good ass kicking account of themselves.
    David

Post  David Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:05 am

From all reports the show was a complete success. I'll definitely be at the next event, looking forward to it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:56 pm